Monday 11 July 2016

Balance Scorecard/Strategy Map

I decided this week to try and concentrate on more on the strategy aspect of the module as I have been concentrating a lot on the personal development aspects and although I have been reading a lot about strategic objectives etc I didn't feel like I had done anything to reflect it in my report yet.  

After reading through the strategic objectives section of Strategic Management Principles and Practices (Witcher & Chau, 2014) I was able to conduct a balance scorecard on the basis of my companies overall company strategy. A strategy map however which goes in line with this I found a little more complicated however after watching the video below on YouTube I found this really helpful. It explained the process in a quick as simple manner. 


So now that I have my balance scorecard in place I am feeling much more confident moving forward. I feel this element has made the process a little easier to handle as I was feeling overwhelmed with information in the beginning, however this has broken the areas down for me to focus on for setting my SMART objectives for the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment